Facebook
RSS

Salam Pertama dari Pramadya Code

-
Pramadya Puspa

Assalamualaikum,

Ini adalah blog lain dari Vina A Pramadya Puspa yang dimaksudkan untuk membahas khusus tentang pemrograman (.NET).
Latar belakang utama  pembuatan blog ini sebenarnya adalah karena keinginan penulis untuk berbagi sekaligus memperdalam konsep-konsep pemrograman yang penulis peroleh. Dimulai dari tulisan, mungkin teman-teman dapat memberi koreksi dan tambahan ilmu... Dengan dituliskan, seharusnya ilmu lebih tandas dalam pikiran.
Penulis berharap dengan menulis, ilmu yang didapat(pemrograman) dapat lebih berkembang.
Semoga blog ini dapat bermanfaat....

39 Responses so far.

1. Online courses is a means of learning which is more efficient in comparison with direct learning. In addition, we can minimize the distance and time that would be wasted in vain. Online Learning online courses or online it is suitable for those of you who do not have time to study or a course directly to the campus, schools, and places of course. If you want to try online learning or online courses you do not have to wonder anymore where to go and where a good place to learn this online. I recommend you to try an online course well-known in Indonesia, Kursus Online which has the best quality and experienced teachers that Smart Schools which can be accessed through the site

2. Nulis says:

Terima kasih teman atas pencerahannya, senang sekali bisa ada disini semoga sukses selalu ya... :0

Undangan Pernikahan - Interior Rumah - Tas Murah - Seo Google

3. sarana penangkal santet dengan doa, mantra dan ilmu anti santet, agar terhindar dari dukun santet
    santet
    santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet |

4. sarana penangkal santet dengan doa, mantra dan ilmu anti santet, agar terhindar dari dukun santet
    santet
    santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet
    santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet | santet

5. Accountants Hove
    There is definately a great deal to find out about this topic.I really like all the points you have made

6. Phenomenal and supportive article.

iphone 8 plus case

7. i read some articals on your site but this one is unique and the best one
    Hove Accountants

8. I all things considered couldn't pull back your site before prescribing that I truly got a kick out of the standard information an individual suit your guests? Will be back perpetually to take a gander at new post

Accountants Brighton

9. best blog i love this content of you artical very intresting concept good work keep it up
    Brighton Accountants

10. I've been surfing on the web over 3 hours today, yet I never found any bewildering article like yours. It's appealingly worth for me. As I would see it, if all web proprietors and bloggers made dumbfounding substance as you did, the net will be in a general sense more gainful than at whatever point in late memory.

Tax Advisors

11. thanks for sharing this info love itt thanks
    chess game online play

12. thanks for sharing this info love itt thanks really glad to come here
    asian rice farmer hat

13. I'm so upbeat to peruse this. This is the sort of manual that should be given and not the irregular falsehood that is at alternate websites. Value your sharing this most prominent doc.
    Test Bank for The Dental Hygienists Guide to Nutritional Care 4th Edition by Stegeman

14. Good, I think I found the information I required. I will see and allude some data in your post. much obliged to you
    Dancing Uncle on the set of ‘Dus ka Dum’ with Salman Khan

15. I used to merrily discover this web-site.I anticipated that would a responsibility of appreciation is all together for your probability for this basic learn!! I unequivocally getting a charge out of each and every piece of it and I've you bookmarked to look at new stuff you blog

vps barato

16. best artical i ever read superb work keep going good
    https://ifajig.com/chinese-conical-rice-hats/

17. I finally found amazing post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark regions. thanks.Quality presents is the fundamental on welcome the visitors to visit the webpage page, that is the thing that this site page is giving.
    vps barato

18. I at long last discovered astounding post here.I will get back

here. I just added your blog to my bookmark locales.

thanks.Quality presents is the basic on welcome the guests to

visit the site page, that is the thing that this site page is

giving.
    https://123discountcostumes.com/

19. This is genuinely magnificent post. It's extremely incredible and

great information here
    https://levinechiropractic.net/

20. This is genuinely magnificent post. It's extremely incredible and

great information here
    https://levinechiropractic.net/

21. I am so grateful for your blog. Great.Great, much obliged for

sharing this article. Keep writing.Thanks for the post
    https://photosanfrancisco.net/

22. This will surely be truly amazing for me when I get a choices to

start with my websiteSelf Employed Tax Return Accountants Crawley

23. I am continually hunting on the web down articles that can encourage me. There is clearly a great deal to think about this. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, extraordinary employment

Self Employed Tax Return Accountants Brighton

24. Enchanting on the web diary! Is your subject interestingly arranged or did you download it from some place? A subject like yours with a few central adjustements would truly make my blog gleam. You should uncovered to me where you got your point. You're extremely incredible

Self Employed Tax Return Advice 

25. Bewildering on the web journal! Is your subject curiously orchestrated or did you download it from some place? A subject like yours with a few focal adjustements would truly make my blog glimmer. You should revealed to me where you got your point. You're to a staggering degree wonderful

Self Assessment Return for Self Employed

26. That is really attention-grabbing, You’re an overly professional
    blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for in quest of extra of
    your fantastic post. Additionally, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Tax Accountants for Self Employed Tax Return

27. To a great degree uncommon post. I simply revealed your blog and anticipated that would express that I have extremely reviving analyzing your blog entries. Any way I'll be buying in to your feed and I trust you post again soon. Giant a commitment of thankfulness is all together for the critical information.

28. This is an uncommon moving article.I am basically content with your mind blowing work.You put to an extraordinary degree phenomenally solid data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Intending to looking at your next post